KELP HELP is an all-purpose liquid auxiliary SOIL & PLANT substance made from Pacific Northwest bull kelp; Nereocystis luetkeana. Registered for use in Organic Production
Kelp Help provides plants and soil with additional help to make them strong and healthy. Healthier plants and soil lead to healthier harvests.
Available in quarts, 1 gal, 2.5 gal, 5 gal, 55 gal drums, 275 gal totes, and tanker loads.
Benefits of using Kelp Help:
- Is a food base for microbial activity.
- Excellent for compost teas.
- Can be mixed with virtually any other inputs.
- Can be used anytime throughout the growing season.
- No toxic run off into riparian environments
- No phytotoxicity, no toxic effects on plant growth.