- Release rates
Aphidoletes aphidimyza is an aphid predator with a highly predacious larval stage. Upon emerging from the eggs, they paralyze and consume the contents of any aphids present.
Temperature: 62-75 F
1-3 predators per 10 Sq ft depending on level of infestation.
- Open the bottle in the greenhouse
- Place the bottle directly on the soil or hang it in between the plants to keep it out of reach of ants.
- Do not scatter the contents!
- Once hatched, the gall-midges will leave the bottle and spread
- One bottle has a range of approximately 3,000 m2. The 500 ml bottle introduces at least three gall-midges per m2.
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store the product, please follow the instructions below. Shale Peak Horticulture, LLC is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 10-15°C/50-59°F
- In the dark
- Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements.
- Shale Peak Horticulture, LLC cannot be held liable for unauthorized use.
- Shale Peak Horticulture, LLC is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.