Organic fungicide, insecticide and miticide for cannabis .
Essential oils are proven performers. They kill pests as well as the best conventional pesticides. The problem has been with their tendency to burn leaves and stunt plant growth. This is because they dissolve away the waxy cuticle at the leaf surface.
Circadian Sunrise solves that problem.
Circadian Sunrise is a horticultural oil with corn oil, soap, a kick of peppermint oil, and some special additions. It replaces the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface with its own waxes, polycosanols, thereby protecting the plant and eliminating the danger of burning leaves. One of the waxes, triacontanol, is even a proven biostimulent. This means Circadian Sunrise actually provides a production boost rather than stunting growth. Triacontanol has also been shown to increase terpenes and essential oils in aromatic crops. No phytotoxicity has been found after independent evaluation of Circadian Sunrise in full sunlight.
- OMRI Listed
- Non-toxic to honeybees in testing per EPA standardized procedures
- No harvest interval, can be sprayed up to day of harvest
- No harmful spray residues to inhibit introduction of beneficial insects
- May safely be used within hours of a sulfur application
- Circadian Sunrise can replace sulfur applications
- Worker reentry interval is after sprays have dried
- Aphids, Thrips, Spider Mites, Russet Mites, and many other insect pests.
- Effective against Powdery Mildew and prevents other foliar diseases.
Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements.
Shale Peak Horticulture, LLC cannot be held liable for unauthorized use.
Shale Peak Horticulture, LLC is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.