Organic fungicide, insecticide and miticide for cannabis .
Circadian Sunrise is a horticultural oil with corn oil, soap, and a kick of peppermint oil. Essential oils are proven performers. They kill, and they kill as well as the best conventional pesticides. The problem has been with their tendency to burn leaves and stunt growth. Circadian Sunrise is unique in the following ways:
Circadian Sunrise has a patent pending to take the burn out of the essential oil. Essential oils are excellent solvents and they dissolve away the waxy cuticle at leaf surfaces. That’s not good. With Circadian Sunrise, waxes that wash away are replaced with our waxes. Our waxes are polycosanols, one of which is triacontanol, a proven biostimulant. We have had the concentration lab verified, which has enabled us to formulate the triacontanol in an effective bioactive range. Instead of stunting plants, applications of Circadian Sunrise provide a production boost. Phytotoxicity has been independently evaluated of the product in full sunlight and found none.
Triacontanol content is lab verified, which enables us to formulate our product with triacontanol in an effective bioactive range. Triacontanol has also been shown to increase terpene and essential oils in aromatic crops. Triacontanol has also been shown to increase anthocyanins in certain crops—may increase purple coloration of buds and help grapes in certain regions meet color standards.
- OMRI Listed
- Non-toxic to honeybees in testing per EPA standardized procedures
- No harvest interval, can be sprayed up to day of harvest
- No harmful spray residues to inhibit introduction of beneficial insects
- May safely be used within hours of a sulfur application
- Circadian Sunrise can replace sulfur applications
- Worker reentry interval is after sprays have dried
- Aphids, Thrips, Spider Mites, Russet Mites, and many other insect pests.
- Effective against Powdery Mildew and prevents other foliar diseases.