The main active ingredient in OrganiShield™ are Sucrose Octanoate Esters. It disrupts the waxy outer layer of mites and soft-bodied insects, causing the insect or mite to dry out or dehydrate and expire by contact.
Susceptible pests to OrganiShield™ include but are not limited to: any type of mite, aphids, caterpillars, glassy-winged sharpshooters, Fungus Gnats, Thrips, Whiteflies, Psyllid/Asian Citrus Psyllid, and Sciarid Flies.
As OrganiShield™ dries, it breaks down into inert substances, (Water, fatty acids, CO2), while leaving no residue in or on the plants or areas sprayed making OrganiShield™ a day of harvest safe product.
OrganiShield™ is an environmentally sustainably made product. It is the only product on the market containing its proprietary active ingredient. OrganiShield™ contains no oils and is grow medium and water supply safe.
• Fast Acting – visible results minutes after application.
• Deadly to hundreds of problem pests, including aphids, whiteflies, and mites.
• Gentle on beneficial insects.
• Excellent prevention and infestation control on both ornamental and edible crops.
• Pest control derived from natural plant sugars.
Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements.
Shale Peak Horticulture, LLC cannot be held liable for unauthorized use.
Shale Peak Horticulture, LLC is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.