The main active ingredient in OrganiShield™ are Sucrose Octanoate Esters. It disrupts the waxy outer layer of mites and soft-bodied insects, causing the insect or mite to dry out or dehydrate and expire by contact.
Susceptible pests to OrganiShield™ include but are not limited to: any type of mite, aphids, caterpillars, glassy-winged sharpshooters, Fungus Gnats, Thrips, Whiteflies, Psyllid/Asian Citrus Psyllid, and Sciarid Flies.
As OrganiShield™ dries, it breaks down into inert substances, (Water, fatty acids, CO2), while leaving no residue in or on the plants or areas sprayed making OrganiShield™ a day of harvest safe product.
OrganiShield™ is an environmentally sustainably made product. It is the only product on the market containing its proprietary active ingredient. OrganiShield™ contains no oils and is grow medium and water supply safe.
• Fast Acting – visible results minutes after application.
• Deadly to hundreds of problem pests, including aphids, whiteflies, and mites.
• Gentle on beneficial insects.
• Excellent prevention and infestation control on both ornamental and edible crops.
• Pest control derived from natural plant sugars.